Get Involved with Greater Than
One of the main goals of the Greater Than: County Youth Collective is to give youth a voice that can be heard in a meaningful and impactful way. We are committed to working with and alongside youth to provoke youth leadership. Together, our work is Greater Than the sum of our parts. There are many opportunities for everyone to get involved!
- Attend Collective meetings
- Join the Collective’s mailing list to get updates on meeting dates and progress
- Help us collect data (watch for survey sessions)
- Create a position for youth in your organization
- Support youth with educational goals
- Keep an eye on our Events Calendar for more opportunities
Action Team/Project Opportunities:
The PEC library now has a weekly LGBTQ2+ Youth drop-in and needs youth to form a steering committee.
Committee members will:
- Make vital decisions about the activities the group will participate in
- Work in collaboration with the steering committee and the adult coordinator
- Meet monthly
- Be paid $25 per meeting
Interested? Please fill out this form*!
*This form will be viewed by the program coordinator Joanna Howard who will respond to you with further information. Your information will be held confidential.